Your partner in the UK for business in Central and Eastern Europe
We have a City of London-based treasury service specialising in the CEE and Russian markets and a corporate desk giving unrivalled access to CEE banking services via our network of 3,000 branches across the region.
From our offices in London we offer:
- A Corporate Business desk providing access to a range of CEE banking services including opening of local accounts in CEE, working capital finance, local and foreign currency finance, start-up and acquisition finance, cash management/cash pooling, leasing, trade and project finance and investment products
- A Capital Markets Bond desk offering fixed and floating-rate bonds in all major currencies including specialist CEE paper as well as structured products
- An ABS Trading and Investment desk
- A range of financing options including equity finance, stock and Repo agreements as well as local-currency CEE assets
- An introduction to a range of cash management, custody and nostro accounts in all major currencies including Russian rouble
- An introduction to a range of CEE Fixed Income and Equity funds
We also have access to the vast wealth of research available in the Raiffeisen Bank International Group on the markets of CEE, including Russia. We are your ideal partner if you are looking to expand into these markets.
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
10 King William Street
London EC4N 7TW
Phone: +44 20 7933 8000
No cash or retail facilities
Registered in England and Wales No. FC029863
Authorised by the Austrian Financial Market Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.