Raiffeisen Bank International Complaints Management
RBI, together with its subsidiaries, strives to provide competent solutions and excellent service for its customers. Our customers' satisfaction is our highest priority. Feedback from our customers helps us understand their needs better and thereby improve our services and products.
Should we have failed in fully meeting your expectations or should you have reason to complain, we kindly ask you to contact your personal relationship manager or directly our complaints management by e-mail or mail. We do appreciate your constructive feedback and take it seriously.
Please provide the following information so that we can resolve your matter efficiently and quickly:
- Please state your full name and address.
- Please describe your matter in detail.
- Please attach copies of relevant documentation (e.g. statements of account).
- Should you have a suggestion regarding the solution of your matter, please let us know.
Complaints management will acknowledge the receipt of your request, as soon as your complaint has been registered, and you will receive an answer after having processed the it. Should the process take a bit longer, we will of course inform you about that as well as the current status of your issue.
Complaints Management: email@example.com
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Complaints Management (716B)
Am Stadtpark 9
- Joint arbitration board of the Austrian banking industry: There is the possibility for the consumer to contact the independent, joint arbitration committee of the Austrian banking industry, 1045 Wien, Wiedner Hauptstraße 63 (www.bankenschlichtung.at), which is an independent body for out-of-court settlement.
- Platform of the European Commission for Online Dispute Resolutions (concerning complaints resulting from online purchase contracts or online service agreements): www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- Mediation for consumers (especially concerning foreign currency loans), Vienna (www.verbraucherschlichtung.at)
- Regarding your complaint you also have the possibility to contact the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA), Vienna (www.fma.gv.at).