ESG activities in our network
Sustainability and ESG are very important to our subsidiaries in Austria and our network banks in Central and Eastern Europe as well. Steps are being taken on an ongoing basis to offer sustainable products and to provide ESG advisory for customers.
Raiffeisen capital management
SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT. The quarterly sustainability magazine of Raiffeisen Capital Management.
June 2021 | Issue no. 32
- Biodiversity – biological diversity
- Discussion: Land take
- Corporate voices from the food industry
April 2021 | Issue no. 31
- Demographic change
- Discussion: "Education is the key"
- Corporate voices on the topic of demographic change
December 2020 | Issue no. 30
- Fast Fashion and effects on the environment
- Discussion: "We need a green-washing check!"
- Corporate voices on fast fashion
Follow these links to have a look at the sustainable funds of Kathrein Privatbank, which are managed by its 100 % subsidiary Kathrein Capital Management.
Sustainable Kathrein products (information in German)
- Hypo-Rent A
- Kathrein Sustainable Bond Classic
- Kathrein Sustainable Bond Select
- MI Multi Strategy A
- MI Multi Strategy T
- Kathrein Sustainable Global Equity T
- Kathrein Sustainable EM Local Currency Bond A
- Kathrein Sustainable EM Local Currency Bond T
- Kathrein Sustainable Dynamic Value